No, I'm not talking about some crazy holiday shopping sale or even Rudolph playing a rousing reindeer game; I'm talking about Rockets basketball!
Our sweet friends took us to a Rockets basketball game Saturday night. It was so much fun!!! Matt & I LOVE Rockets basketball, so it was a THRILL for us to get to go! Thanks K&L! Y'all are so great!!!
 |
| Sweet K&L |
 |
| The boys |
 |
| The girls |
 |
Me & Matt
I'm in my Shane Battier Rockets jersey. Go Rockets!!! :0)
|
 |
| Yao Ming was still hurt, but he was there cheering his team on! |
 |
My favorite player, Shane Battier.
He is my favorite because he is always hard-working, always hustling,
such a self-less player who always puts his teammates first. What a great attitude!
To me, that makes him an MVP star of the team!!! |
 |
| Shane shooting free-throws. He had a GREAT game! And the Rockets won...yay!!! |
After the game, we got hot chocolates and drove around to look at Christmas lights together.
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse, open sleigh no-horse, 4-door SUV...hey! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment