Nine years ago yesterday evening, my sweet Matthew asked me to be his wife. There amongst the sparkle of Christmas lights he put a sparkle of a ring on my finger and a sparkle of forever love in my heart. <3
"That is why a man leaves his father and mother
and is united to his wife,
and they become one flesh."
--Genesis 2:24
"At the beginning of creation
God 'made them male and female.’
‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother
and be united to his wife,
and the two will become one flesh.’
So they are no longer two, but one flesh."
--Mark 10:6-8
I pray that Matthew & I will grow stronger in love and stronger in faith each and every day together, that we will live to see our children's children's children, that we help others in Jesus' name with the immeasurable blessings we have been given, and that we will give Him glory always and in all ways. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment