Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Thanks -- Day 9

I thank God for...my sisters.


I love them so very, very, very much. 

They are the icing to my cupcake...
     the spots to my ladybug...
          the sparkle to my Christmas tree. 

They are the two other peas in my pod...if peas played house / school / nurse, braided each other's hair, made mud pies and rolled-up freezer cookie dough, and dreamed of Gummy Bear-y holes. 

They have my heart, my back, and a smaller portion of my triangle behind.  

I would do anything, give anything, and go anywhere for them. 

I love them, love them, love them...and always will.  :0)

"Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!
Let your gentleness but evident to all. 
THE LORD IS NEAR.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in EVERYTHING,
by PRAYER and petition, with THANKSgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your HEARTS and minds in Christ Jesus...
I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength."
--Philippians 4:4-7,13

No comments:

Post a Comment