For being so welcoming and wonderful and sweet and supportive and kind and loving to me.
For raising such an amazing son.
For teaching him to love and be so lovable.
For helping him to become the man I am so madly in love with today.
I am so thankful. :0)
“You will be enriched in every way so that
you can be generous on every occasion,
you can be generous on every occasion,
and through us your generosity will result
in THANKSgiving to God.
in THANKSgiving to God.
This service that you perform is not only supplying
the needs of the Lord’s people
the needs of the Lord’s people
but is also overflowing in many expressions of THANKS to God.”
--2 Corinthians 9:11-12
“For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith
in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people,
I have not stopped giving THANKS for you,
remembering you in my prayers.”
--Ephesians 1:15-16
No comments:
Post a Comment