Just wanted to share a few things this morning...
First, I wanted to share two amazing blogs that completely touched my heart this week. :0) First, is the WONDERFUL "Heart to Heart with Holley" blog. Each Sunday she writes a post to encourage her readers to pray...for themselves, for each other, to our Lord. She is simply AMAZING and SO GREATLY touches my heart with every word she writes. Today's post, "When You Don't Know What to Pray" was simply beautiful. In it, she writes:
Lord, Sometimes the words escape us.Please head over to her blog to read more. It will ABSOLUTELY be a blessing to you! :0)
Because life is too happy or too hard.
And all the syllables you've given us don't seem like enough to express what our hearts want to share. So in those moments, in those times...Make every breath a message that reaches your ears.
Make every tear we cry a portrait of our pain you see.Make every heartbeat a note in a love song to you.
Thank you that even in our silence, even in the awkward pauses, even in the uncertainty and mess we bring you...
You still know.
You know what we need.
You know how we feel.
Because you know us.
Also, this week (through the AMAZING (in)courage website...I love (in)courage!!!), I found Emily at her Chatting at the Sky blog. On her blog, she is posting 31 Days of Grace throughout the month of October. Such a GREAT idea! Stop on by for a daily reminder of God's amazing grace! I especially loved her post on Friday, "The Escort". In it, she wrote:
"In Him, there is life made new. There is starting over and there are new morning mercies and there are gifts poured out in abundant supply. Everyday, you are a bride. And Grace is the Daddy who walks you down the aisle."Isn't that one of the SWEETEST metaphors you have EVER heard on God's grace? Stop on by throughout October. It is such a sweet blessing! (I have added it to my favorite websites to the right.)
And finally, now that my busy season is wrapping up (yay!), exciting new changes are coming to my blog. Stay tuned these next few weeks for more! :0)
"I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn (strength) of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, "
--Psalm 18:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment