Thursday, September 16, 2010

Praying for You!!!

"I remember you in my prayers."
--Philemon 1:4 NIV

Life is busy...and crazy...and hectic...and stressful...and sometimes downright scary.  I know.  But you know what's even more comforting?  God knows too.  I've heard Max Lucado say that Jesus could have just come down for a day, taught a lesson, died for us on the cross, and we still would have been saved.  But He didn't.  He was born a babe in the manger.  He grew up as a toddler and teenager.  He lived life on this earth for 33 years.  He knew stumped-toes and bad hair days; he knew bad colds and bad days at work; he knew stressful times and even downright scary moments.  He felt it all so that when we are having one of those busy, crazy, hectic, stressful, or scary days, we can completely turn to Him. 
 
Go to Him today.  He is ALWAYS there for you. 
 
I am praying for you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment