Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents' Day!

Happy Grandparents' Day to ALL my wonderful grandparents!  I am SO BLESSED to have each of you in my life!  Thank you for ALL you have done for me and for ALL your love.  I hope we, your grandchildren, have (at least some of the time!) been a "crown" to you...because I know we have been SO PROUD to be your grandchildren!

"Children's children are a crown to the aged,
and parents are the pride of their children."
--Proverbs 17:6
 
With my Grandma on her 90th birthday!

With my Grannie & Granddaddy!

Us with Matt's MeMa this past Christmas.

Matt & Grandpa at Grandpa's 90th birthday party last weekend!
(More pictures to come!)

And Happy 1st Grandparents' Day to my Mom & Dad this year!  J is SO WONDERFUL!!!

The new and OVERWHELMINGLY JOYFUL grandparents
on J's birth day.  :0)

Happy Grandparents' Day! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God."
--Philippians 1:3 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment