Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thank You 20s

As I enjoyed my last day in my 20s today, I realized how very much my life has changed this past decade...I got my first apartment, I met the man of my dreams, I got engaged, I graduated college, I got married, I moved to the big city, I got my first job, first house, second job, second house, two brothers-in-law, first niece, eight Christmas trees, and a partridge in a pear tree. :0) The list goes on and on, in a happy, wonderful, and very blessed sort of way. Thank you, 20s...you were incredibly good to me. And thank You, Father God, for making them so richly blessed with family, friends, joy, laughter, opportunities, experiences, memories, and lots of love. When I realized that today's verse was Romans 8:28, it made me smile...

Romans 8:28 -
"And we know that in all thinks God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
God works FOR THE GOOD. For the good of those who love Him. And not just in some things or most things or even in almost everything. In ALL things. In ALL THINGS in my 20s. In ALL THINGS to come in my 30s. In ALL THINGS God works for the GOOD of those who love Him. Thank You, Father. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment