Here are the two birthday girls taking a leap of faith...

And here's me head-over-heels in fun!



I was so worried about 30...and so far, it has been a blast! :0) Here's a pic of me and my sweet hubby celebrating on my special day last Thursday...

And finally, here are some pics of my BEAUTIFUL baby niece. Oh I love her so much!!! And I know Auntie Jilly is a little bias, but doesn't she have the most beautiful eyelashes you have ever seen???



Wow - it looks like ya'll had a great birthday. It has been so long, but I always think about you and Jan in July & especially this year because I turned 30 in May and knew it was coming for you. I spent a few minutes browsing your blog, and it looks like you and Matt are just so happy & I am happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMeagan